SoC Validation Engineer
2105 S. Bascom Ave Campbell, CA 95008 US
Position Title: SoC Validation Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting direct hire SoC Validation Engineer opportunity with our client located in Campbell, CA.
- Looking for System-on-Chip (SoC) validation engineers who are passionate about delivering differentiated low-power and battery-free wireless connectivity solutions.
- Create and execute test plans for validating SoC functionality and characterizing SoC performance
- Collaborate with ASIC design and verification teams to understand and debug design behavior
- Enhance and maintain test code and scripts to improve validation coverage and automation support
- Resolve challenging system level issues that span multiple disciplines
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience with validating and debugging low-power wireless systems
- Scripting or programming experience in Python or C/C++
- Familiarity with lab equipment including logic analyzers, oscilloscopes, and multimeters
- Strong analytical and debugging skills
- BS in Electrical Engineering or equivalent required, MS preferred
- Understanding of CPU/SoC architecture
- Knowledge of common interface, bus, and wireless protocols (e.g. I2C, SPI, AHB, Bluetooth Low Energy)
- Familiarity with RTL design and verification
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.