Service Tech - Mechanical or Electrical
Bothell, Washington | Direct Hire
Position Title: Service Tech - Mechanical or Electrical
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in North Seattle for an experienced Service Tech to provide documentation, customer service, and utilize their troubleshooting and problem solving skills to diagnose issues while helping the team develop service processes and procedures.
- Minimum two years in a technical position assisting with customer service and/or product maintenance
- Minimum two-year technical degree and/or industry related work experience/training
- Intensive training in troubleshooting, technical procedures, and safety
- Solid experience with Documentation
- Excellent knowledge and proficiency with hand tools
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong documentation skills
- General mechanical aptitude
- Fast learner and self-motivated
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure
- Willingness to work in varying conditions
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.