Senior Software Developer - VR
Seattle, Washington | Contract
Position Title: Senior Software Developer - VR
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Seattle, WA
- Develop engaging interactive prototypes to communicate design concepts to team members, product groups, and executives.
- Develop clean production code for VR experiences
- Collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team of designers
- Manage design deliverables and relationships with our multi-geographical planning/engineering groups
- 5+ years developing clean, responsive and games/applications
- Advanced level of proficiency with the Unity game engine and C#
- Experience with development on mobile devices - mobile VR experience a plus
- Proficiency in building apps for touch and experience implementing smooth and responsive movement and animations
- Experience with 3D development and design applications, including 3DS Max or Maya
- Proficiency using industry standard design and development applications including Visual Studio, the Adobe Creative Suite, etc.
- Ability and willingness to adapt to a constantly changing technical landscape, including moving to new platforms and programming languages as necessary
- A passion for Virtual Reality, including high-end PC-based VR and mobile VR
- Experience with Unreal game engine
- Experience with VR development
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.