Senior Reliability Engineer
Redmond, Washington | Direct Hire
Position Title: Senior Reliability Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Redmond, WA for a Senior Reliability Engineer for an exciting role in the Quality Department.
This role requires individual who can thrive in a multi-functional position that includes elements of Reliability Engineering, Quality Engineering, Supplier Quality Engineering, Contract Manufacturing and Project Management duties. Candidates should have demonstrable experience implementing strategies that maintain good communication, solidify partner relationships, and reduce the Cost of Poor Quality. In this role, individual will be hands on to determine component and system level reliability, lead root cause investigations and drive corrective actions. The successful candidate will also be asked to lead efforts in the application of practical statistical methods to understand yield tracking and drive data driven problem solving. This individual will lead efforts on new product launch, APQP and a Part Approval processes
- 10+ years of experiences with reliability engineering, customer quality, contract manufacturing and supplier quality management. Ideally, good portion of experience in Automotive, Semiconductor, MEMS or wafer level processing.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience in Global Supply Chain Management and Lean Manufacturing.
- Background in Design for Manufacturing in high volume manufacturing environments.
- Thorough knowledge and experiences of manufacturing and quality management systems including ISO 9001: 2008.
- Experience with new product launch, APQP and a Part Approval processes
- Ability to comply with company policies and code of conduct as specified
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneous with effective reporting skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize work, meet deadlines, and possess strong project management skills
- Strong written, verbal, analytical, negotiating and interpersonal skills
- Component and System level reliability testing with a focus on consumer electronics.
- Lesson Learned and best practices implementation related to new products and processes development
- Professional reporting skills in the collection, analysis, and data summarization.
- Demonstrable ability to present information and make data driven recommendations.
- Must be skilled in cross-functional teaming in a multi-cultural environment
- Six Sigma Black Belt or Green Belt Certification preferred, or other proven quality problem methodologies
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.