Senior Quality Inspector
12950 Willows Road NE Kirkland, WA 98034 US
Position Title: Senior Quality Inspector
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with potential to convert for 2 Senior Quality Inspectors with our client located in Kirkland, WA. More Junior candidates will also be considered.
- The Sr. Quality Inspector will work from blueprints, engineering change notices, or established operating procedures to perform a wide range of inspection procedures and determine acceptance, rejection, or rework requirements at various stages of production.
- Inspect critical in-process and/or finished production assemblies and subassemblies for conformance to drawings and quality assurance standards.
- Reviews, evaluates, and provides feedback on procedures and drawings.
- Determines methods, sequences, and procedures necessary for inspection with machines and advanced tools.
- Provide training and coaching to base level Inspectors on the interpretation and application of requirements of Industry workmanship standards, ES procedures and EPS procedures in Inspection process.
- Contributes to the implementation of special set ups on equipment.
- May perform audits of products and processes.
- May performs and approve internal FAI’ s.
- May perform Shipping Inspection duties utilizing internal systems and coordinating with cross-functional teams to meet company shipping requirements.
- This position may require knowledge of SOX / 404 internal audit controls and related documentation.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Minimum 1-2 years direct experience related to the essential functions of this job.
- Must be a US Person (under ITAR rules) to be eligible.
- An offer of employment is contingent on successfully passing a drug test and background check, and applicants who do not successfully pass both the drug test and background check will not be considered for employment.
- Preference for Sr. candidates with 4-6 years Quality Inspection experience
- The ideal candidate has more advanced experience (Sr.) in inspection techniques, inspection of many different commodities and areas or exp. with lots of diff. commodity tools, problem solving, and exposure to different customer needs.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.