Senior Planner / Scheduler - Project Controls
Bellevue, Washington | Contract
Position Title: Project Controls – Senior Planner / Scheduler
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Bellevue Washington for an experienced Senior Planner / Scheduler:
- B.S. or B.A. degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Project Management, Accounting, Business Administration, or other related disciplines. PMI SP® or PMP® certification preferred.
- Minimum of 8 years working in a R&D and/or Engineering project planning / scheduling or project controls organization.
- Subject matter expert in the use of project Oracle’ s Primavera P6. Must be able to exploit all features of P6 in schedule development. Ability to train/teach advanced P6 to project controls personnel.
- Subject Matter Expert in planning and scheduling using the critical path method.
- Advanced Excel skills for manipulating data in excel to import into P6.
- Engineering project experience in the commercial nuclear power industry.
- Experience with engineering and construction of industrial process facilities.
- Experience in the application of Earned Value Management (EVM) methodologies in schedule development, maintenance, and reporting.
- Experience performing Critical Path methodologies to identify schedule-related problems which arise during project execution and a demonstrated history of recommending and implementing corrective actions utilizing creative solutions to minimize impacts to project schedule.
- Experience with baseline change control and exposure to other project controls disciplines including cost engineering, risk management, and estimating are desired.
- Strong technical writing skills with good communication, computer, and presentation skills.
- Exceptional organization and interpersonal skills with the ability to manage complex projects with multiple work phases.
- The successful candidate will possess a high degree of trustworthiness and integrity, communicate openly and display respect and a desire to foster teamwork.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.