Senior Hardware Engineer
Studio B B/3301 Redmond, Washington 98052 | Contract
Position Title: Senior Hardware Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond Washington for an experienced Senior Hardware Engineer:
The candidate will create test station system designs meeting the performance and functional requirements of the overall system, optimizing Optical trade-offs and performance for best customer experience; work with the procurement team to evaluate and select contract supplier partners and then optimize test system designs based on fabrication and process capability of the selected partners.
• Demonstrated experience designing and delivering test solutions to production in consumer products • Experience working with Asian CM Suppliers
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated ability to perform in a fast-paced product development environment
• 5+ years’ experience designing System Level Test Station Systems with an emphasis on RF and demonstrated knowledge of test tradeoffs to realize these solutions.
• Ability to develop test tools to characterize electrical, mechanical, and optical system level performance
• Willing to travel internationally up to 25%
• Hands on Experience in design of RF test stations
• Familiar with tolerance analysis using tools such as Zemax, Oslo, or Code V required
• An MS in Manufacturing Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or related degree and a minimum of 10 years industry experience
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with all phases of PCBA and FCT Test Station Development
• Instrument design experience
• Deep RF SME Level Expertise: WiFi, LTE, BT, GPS
• Smart and Partner well with others
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.