Senior Client Systems Engineer
525 Market St San Francisco, CA 94105
Position Title: Senior Client Systems Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting direct hire opportunity with our client in San Francisco, California.
- Manage production and pre-production technology systems in a hybrid cloud/data center environment
- Automate building systems and deploying applications.
- Create additional automation by scripting repetitive tasks
- Manage and support Active Directory (Directory Services, DFS, DNS, GPO)
- Respond to P1/P2 issues in a timely manner according to response SLA
- Respond to ServiceNow tickets in queue
- Participate in a 24x7 on-call rotation
- 10+ years relevant experience as a Systems Engineer
- 2+ years relevant experience in a retail systems environment
- Strong proficiency in Windows Server (2003, 2008/R2 and 2012/R2)
- Expert-level knowledge of Active Directory, Group Policy Preferences (GPP) and Group Policy (GPO) creation and management
- 2+ years scripting in PowerShell (other languages will be considered)
- Strong proficiency in managing DNS, KMS, DFS, SMTP, SNMP, clustering
- Proficiency in VMware VSphere and cloud management technologies
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, flexibility in concepts and action, able to handle aggressive mission critical deadlines
- Looks for any areas of improvement and suggests changes, rather than waiting for direction
- Excellent team player - proven ability to resolve problems professionally and systematically
- Nice to haves would be Identity Access Management (IAM) and Privileged Access Management (PAM).
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.