Bellevue, Washington | Contract
Position Title: Senior Buyer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Bellevue Washington for an experienced Senior Buyer:
- Experience with clients and supplier relations, with some international experience preferred.
- 5-15 years’ experience related to supporting Procurement, Contract Management, or/or Project Delivery.
- Experience with engineered equipment or component procurement, design/build/deliver, under quality assurance requirements
- Nuclear, Oil and Gas, and/or Energy experience
- Technical and/or subject area background, is preferred, and can be experience based.
- History of implementing successful interface, contracting and/or procurement strategies.
- Chinese language proficiency is preferred, but not required.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Government contracting/subcontracting experience preferred.
- The successful candidate will possess a high degree of trust and integrity, communicate openly and display respect and a desire to foster teamwork.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.