Salesforce Solution Architect
Seattle, Washington | Contract
Job Title: Salesforce Solution Architect- Sales Tools Team
Position Description: Our client is seeking a talented Salesforce Solution Architect for a contract position at their office in Seattle. You will develop CRM solutions for Salesforce
- Develop feature designs independently to provide significant enhancements to the current enterprise sales and marketing ecosystem.
- Participate in development, implementation, testing, deployment and administration of Salesforce solutions.
- Follow agile/scrum development methodology, includes being a highly collaborative participant on Scrum teams and in daily scrums to discuss accomplishments and plans
- Be fast; push the envelope to deliver content faster and smarter that is more relevant and customer-focused.
- Be dynamic; support many different teams and functions that are unique to the company
- Grow the technology with the business; be creative and build both what is needed now and help design and drive the next generation of the software
- Think globally; work with an international team and global customers.
- Serve as a mentor/coach to teammates and new hires
- Ability to map functional requirements to Salesforce.com features and functionality, with concentration in Sales, Marketing, and Finance processes.
- Deep knowledge of Salesforce platform, including administration, configuration, and customization.
- Work closely with business stakeholders on requirements and solution design
- Provide detailed level of effort estimates for proposed solutions.
- Articulate the benefits and risks to a solution’ s feasibility and functionality
- Integrate multiple technologies with Salesforce.com/Force.com.
- At least 3+ years of technical experience on the Salesforce.com platform.
- At least 3+ years of experience administering/configuring Salesforce, developing Salesforce customizations (Apex/VF), integrations and overall best practices.
- Architect, design, and help develop solutions, with a keen “ configuration over code” mindset.
- Able to discuss tradeoffs of configuration vs code.
- Follow and understand new Salesforce product and technical capabilities resulting from product releases and acquisitions
- Well rounded in both functional and technical aspects of a Salesforce CRM implementation.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to provide creative, sustainable CRM solutions in a customer-first, problem-solving environment.
- Ability to understand and adapt to evolving needs of Salesforce users
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.