Salesforce Business Systems Analyst
1388 Kifer Road Sunnyvale, CA 95051
Position Title: Salesforce Business Systems Analyst
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity for a Salesforce Business Systems Analyst with our client located in Sunnyvale, CA.
- Analyzes complex business problems to be solved with automated systems.
- Identifies gaps and provides technical expertise in business requirements for system functional specifications and scales new and current systems, processes and procedures in a cost effective manner.
- Configures system settings and options; plans and executes unit, integration and acceptance testing to meet business requirements.
- Designs details of automated systems.
- May provide consultation to users in the area of automated systems.
- May lead cross-functional linked teams to address business or systems issues.
- Must have Salesforce hands on Configuration experience,
- 4-6 years minimum desirable.
- Must have good solution design experience with good understanding on configuration vs customization.
- Must have good experience in working closely with developer to help design the application.
- Preferred Salesforce Admin certified and sales cloud consultant certified.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.