SW Senior Embedded Engineer
Santa Clara, California | Contract
Position Title: SW Senior Embedded Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Santa Clara, CA
- Minimum Education requirement: BS/MS in Computer Science or Engineering with 7+ year of experience
- Low level SW development
- Worked on BSP for ARM Cortex A-53 (or similar)
- Has Embedded OS experience (Threadx)
- Good understanding of HW and ability to debug and root cause low level SW-HW issues.
- Knowledge of CoreSight is strongly desired
- Strong C programming skills. ARM Assembly a plus.
- Expertise in using tools such as Oscilloscopes, Logic Analyzers, Bus Analyzers
- Experience working with source control tools like Git
- Expertise in PCIe Endpoint Driver desiredEngineer should be able to work in fast paced environment and able to communicate clearly blocking issues related to SW or HW.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.