Millbrae, California | Contract
Position Title: SSO Consultant
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Millbrae, California for a SSO Consultant. They are looking for an engineer to design and build scalable SSO support for multiple Identity Providers, the first being Oracle SAML and Okta with SAML. Also, the engineer will be implementing security improvements resulting from security assessment to be performed by outside security company.
- Proven track record of successful SSO integrations for enterprise organizations
- Experience with adding SAML authentication to custom applications, deploying Identity Providers (IdPs) and Service Providers (SPs), architecture for layering SSO technologies, multi-factor authentication
- Experience with troubleshooting SAML Identity Provider and Service Provider errors
- Experience in setting up test Identity Providers
- Experience with Oracle SAML and Okta
- Experience with web application security
- Experience with Azure
- Comfortable working in node.js
- Clear written and verbal communication
- Excellent time management and ability to manage up
- Gather requirements, design and implement scalable SSO support
- Make updates to web application related to security issues/improvements
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.