Tukwila, Washington | Contract To Hire
Position Title: SDET
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract to hire opportunity with our client in Tukwila, Washington for an experienced SDET
- Develop, execute, and maintain automation test scripts
- Develops strategies for improving test processes and recommends to management
- Researches new testing tools and techniques and/or develops new testing tools and methodologies as appropriate
- Log, manage, and retest defects in bug tracking system
- Understand and compose feature specifications and create test suits for all product components focusing on UI and usability across multiple devices (desktop & mobile)
- BA / BS in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- 3+ years of professional experience as Automation Engineer
- Experience with automation frameworks Cucumber / Selenium WebDriver is preferred
- Familiarity with fundamentals of Object Oriented Programming Languages like C#, Java, C++ etc.
- Experience with SQL queries/PostgreSQL database with GIS knowledge plus
- Familiarity with basics of web development (HTML 5/CSS 3/Angular 4.0) a bonus
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.