Seattle, Washington | Contract To Hire
Position Title: SDET
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Seattle, WA.
• Design, develop and support projects throughout all phases of the software development life cycle
• Find and help fix stability/scalability issues in a very time critical environment
• Support site rollouts and be available to resolve site issue
• Identify project risks and work effectively to mitigate them
- Bachelor degree with minimum 5 years of software development in automation & testing experience
- Minimum 5 years of Java or C# development
- Minimum of 3 years experience with Selenium
- Deep experience in developing UI and Service automation using industry known frameworks
- Good experience on responsive automation.
• Ability to clearly and concisely articulate ideas, thoughts, and opinions during requirements and design sessions with the development team
• Clear track record of careful test documentation and attention to detail
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.