Redmond, Washington | Contract
Position Title: SDE
Position Description: Protingent staffing has an exciting long-term contract opportunity with our client in Redmond, WA.
The successful applicant will perform software dev engineer role working with world class touch and display products.
- Work first hand with cutting edge display and touch technologies
- Be part of a world class team of display and touch experts
- Work with the best testing equipment suppliers
- SW development tools for large scale data collection and analysis.
- SW tools and scripting for display and touch testing stations.
- SW support for touch and display related firmware trouble shooting and root cause analysis.
- Automation on optical measurement test equipment and other electro-optical test instrumentation.
- Work with minimal supervision.
- Availability to provide after-hours support when required is a plus.
- Minimum BS in computer science or computer engineering, general Engineering, or physics. Advanced degree (MS/PhD) is a plus.
- 3 years or more experience in software development and testing.
- Programming skills and automation on test platforms (C#, Powershell, C++, LabView).
- Basic understanding of color science, how optical measurement devices (colorimeters, spectrometers, photodiodes) work and hands on skills in hardware testing are a great plus.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.