Redmond, Washington | Contract
Position Title: Software Development Engineer 3
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond Washington for an experienced Software Developer Engineer:
- Responsible for developing processes, tools, automation for OS Image creation and delivering OS Images.
- Required to make the OS Image creation process efficient and more reliable.
- Required to interact across the groups, understand requirements, define standards, processes and deliver tools and automation to successfully meet those requirements.
- Bachelor' s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- 7 years of Software Engineering experience.
- 5 years of experience as a Software developer.
- 3 years of automation development experience using PowerShell.
- 3 years of development experience using C# (.Net / managed programming).
- 2 years of experience with Windows Deployment & Imaging using DISM (Deployment Image Servicing and Management) tool is highly preferred but not required.
- Experience with TFS (Team Foundation System), Git, vNext Builds and Nuget Packaging a plus but not required.
- Strong communication and problem solving skills.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.