Redmond, Washington | Contract
Position Title: SDE 3
Job Description: Build and Imaging Engineer needed to manage hardware integration, configuration, and deployment of SW images/builds to large numbers of users. Windows 10 imaging technologies will be used to generate images for deployment. The goal of this position is to create a regular cadence of releases to deploy in an automated fashion to engineering and test teams.
- 4+ years work related experience.
- Relevant technical expertise including working with Windows image creation, WinPE, and other image creation tools is required.
- Need strong knowledge of scripting and/or programming languages such as PowerShell, C#, and .NET
- Additional technical skills including knowledge of WMI, XML, Windows Administration, driver installation, IT style troubleshooting.
- Bachelor' s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field and/or equivalent work experience/training.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.