Building 88 Redmond, Washington 98052 | Contract
Position Title: SDE 3
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond Washington for an experienced Software Engineer:
Develop software programs of a complex nature, including operating systems, applications and/or network products which may be for external use. Develop project plans, functional specifications and schedules for these products. Design and perform analysis on complex programs and systems. Assist in determining product requirements and enhancements.
- Responsible for building OS images for upcoming consumer product
- Experience with WDK and related tools to modify OS images
- Experience with DISM/ImageX to inject drivers into OS images
- Experience with diskpart to configure and format storage
- Experience with WinPE to create customized bootable environments used to provision OS images into systems
- Powershell proficient. Develop powershell based scripts to automate the installation and customization of OS images
- Familiarity with Windows driver INF files to customize/adjust the installation of drivers.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.