Redmond, Washington | Contract
Position Title: SDE 3
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Redmond, WA
- Windows Driver Developer. Develop software programs of a complex nature, including operating systems, applications and/or network products which may be for external use.
- Develop project plans, functional specifications and schedules for these products.
- Design and perform analysis on complex programs and systems.
- Assist in determining product requirements and enhancements.
- Strong working experience with WDDM, KMDF, WDM and other driver technologies.
- Experience in WinDBG and protocol analyzers highly desired.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of INF files, digital signatures and certificates
- Hands on experience in designing/developing/debugging low level kernel mode drivers.
- Experience in PCI, USB, I2C, SPI and other system buses
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.