Redmond, Washington | Contract
Position Title: SDE 2
Position Description: In this position, you will be responsible for developing processes, tools, automation for Software Image creation and delivering Software Images. You will be required to make the Image creation process efficient and more reliable. You will need to interact across the groups, understand requirements, define standards, processes and deliver tools and automation to successfully meet those requirements.
- Bachelor' s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- 7 years of Software Engineering experience
- 5 years of experience as a SW developer or IT developer
- 3 years of automation development experience using PowerShell
- 3 years of development experience using C# (.Net / managed programming)
- 2 years of experience with Windows Deployment & Imaging using DISM (Deployment Image Servicing and Management) tool
- Experience with TFS (Team Foundation System) based Build system a plus but not required
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.