Ruby on Rails Developer
Bothell, Washington | Contract
Position Title: Ruby on Rails Developer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Bothell, WA for an experienced Ruby on Rails Developer with a track record of full cycle development ownership and successful completion to join their team on a 6 month+ contract.
- Experience with the full development cycle of products in ROR
- 3+ years of RoR experience
- Strong securities and testing experience with Rails
- Strong web or mobile based technology experience such as HTML, CSS, and JS
- SaaS interaction design experience is a big plus
- Ability to share code written and explain role in the creation of a product
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills as well as a collaborative mindset with ability to work closely with a team
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidate