Bellevue, Washington | Contract
Position Title: Radiochemical Technician
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an incredible contract opportunity for a Radiochemical Technician at our cutting-edge client in Bellevue, WA:
- BS in radiochemistry, nuclear science/engineering, chemistry, or chemical engineering
- 2+ years of laboratory experience in experimental radiochemistry or chemistry and chemical synthesis
- Experience with characterization methods, solid state chemistry of actinide compounds and knowledge of analytical chemistry required
- Inert atmosphere gloveboxes experience and understanding
- Demonstrated knowledge of radiological detection and survey
- Demonstrated performance of basic and applied research in radiochemistry and nuclear
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.