Fremont, California | Contract
Position Title: Quality Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Fremont, CA. As a Quality Engineer you will be responsible for validating software products through the use of a systematic approach to develop, apply, and maintain quality standards. You will be expected to create Test Automation Strategies and plans; execute test cases; maintain documentation of results; and work closely with development engineers to resolve discrepancies. This position requires an individual with leadership skills who is creative, team-oriented, a quick learner and driven to produce results.
- Gather test requirements
- Develop, implement and execute automation test plans
- Develop Test Design Specifications and Test Strategies
- Develop and execute Test cases and Test Scripts for Automation
- Prepare Test reports
- Prepare Test summaries
- Help resolve environment deployment issues
- Seek out expertise, knowledge, and resources to develop solutions to problems
- Participate in technical communications within the team and with other groups associated with specified projects
- Participate in design reviews and make recommendations on site improvements
- Provide input to improvements of processes and procedures
- Participate in review of QE documentation and test scripts
- BS degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or higher
- 1+ years of experience developing automation and tools using Python and Selenium Web Driver.
- Exposure to Agile software development life cycle, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Deployment
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.