Quality Assurance Manager
Redmond, Washington | Direct Hire
Position Title: Quality Assurance Manager
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Redmond, WA
- QA methods and activities within the design and manufacturing environments
- QC methods and activities within the manufacturing environment
- Management of the CAPA system, including elements of Post Market Surveillance and Risk Management
- Active support of new product development
- Audit and inspection processes
- Establishment and continuous improvement of procedures and methods.
- Supervision and development of personnel in QA department
- Management of QA department budget
- BS in Engineering or relevant technical field
- 5-10 years of experience in a Quality or Engineering role in a medical device design and manufacturing company
- 3-5 years management experience
- Excellent communication skills and teamwork approach
- Ability to work “ hands-on” in addition to filling a management role
- Good analytical skills, statistical methods, and a structured approach
- Energy and enthusiasm for helping surgeons and patients, and improving manufacturing efficiencies.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.