QA Test Automation Analyst
Pleasanton, California | Contract
Position Title: QA Test Automation Analyst
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Pleasanton, CA.
The QA Test Automation Analyst will be part of the team that is responsible for the rollout of the internal implantation of Workday within the company. As the QA Test Automation Analyst you will have the opportunity to design and develop automated tests using a variety of innovate tools and frameworks. You will work closely with our business partners and WoW system analysts to build and execute automated test scenarios for HCM.
- Take ownership of automated testing efforts for HCM Workday releases and regression testing
- Facilitate review sessions with functional owners, subject matter experts and end-user representatives
- Research and investigate new automation technologies
- Develop, execute, and debug automated functional tests for Workday applications
- Work closely with development and functional QA teams
- Work closely with environments team to ensure efficient and stable builds
- Diagnose functional issues, report bugs, and take ownership of issue resolution
- Train and mentor other team members on an ad hoc basis
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years in Test Development and/or Test Automation roles
- Strong knowledge and understanding of SDLC and concepts
- Strong XML and web application technology experience
- Experience testing web services with tools such as SoapUI
- Experience with one or more of the following: Workday, Kainos, JUnit, Selenium RC, Webdriver, TestNG, Bamboo, TeamCity, Jenkins, JMeter, LoadRunner, QTP, WinRunner, SilkTest
- Working knowledge of QA methodology, testing techniques and approaches
- Proven experience with delivering high quality software products within a full development lifecycle.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.