QA Engineer (Virtual Reality)
Santa Clara, California | Contract
Position Title: QA Engineer (Virtual Reality)
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Santa Clara, CA.
We’ re looking for a quality assurance engineer to manage a software quality assurance function to ultimately create a best-in-class virtual reality experience for sports leagues, such as the NFL and NBA.
- Work with the core development team to understand requirements, develop
- comprehensive test plan, and create tests in parallel with development.
- Ability to create test cases with detailed test steps and results in an understandable manner.
- Executes software test plans and analysis of test results.
- Demonstrates accuracy, thoroughness, and attention to detail
- Manage the lifecycle of production tools for virtual reality.
- Bridge any gaps between production engineers, software engineers and test engineers
- Ensures solutions are field-ready and provide quality improvement recommendations to management.
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of experience with test automation.
- Able to own and manage field-ready release
- Able to communicate clearly and work in a team-oriented environment.
- Understanding of 3D graphics, computational geometry, and video codecs.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Experience with sports technologies, software technologies and media content.
- Understanding or experience with Virtual Reality concepts.
- Understand code management and release life-cycles
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.