QA Automation Engineer
Fremont, California | Contract
Position Title: QA Automation Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Fremont, CA.
- Functional – 40 %
- Automation – 60 %
- Proficient in designing/creating frameworks
- Strong knowledge in one or more tools Webdriver / Appium or WebdriverJS
- Strong Understanding of REST and demonstrated experience with web services APIs testing/automation
- Very good experience in using open source tools like Git, stash and Jenkins
- Good experience with Protractor, BDD (e.g Cucumber, Jasmine), Continuous Integration (e.g., Jenkins, Hudson) or Delivery
- Basic knowledge of unit testing using tools like TestNG, JUnit
- Debugging distributed systems and applications
- Clear understanding of the product development cycle, technical requirements and project management
- Strong understanding of concepts related to computer architecture, data structures and programming practices
- Testing Manufacturing Applications or Exposure to Manufacturing Process will be an added advantage
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.