Menlo Park, California | Contract
Position Title: Project Manager
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Menlo Park, CA.
- Collaboratively drives broad cross-functional teams towards evolving milestone requirements
- Works directly with multiple engineering teams on early stage projects
- Untangles complex scheduling challenges, including those without precedent
- Risk management and mitigation
- Simultaneous use of multiple task tracking software tools (internal and external tools often need to be sequestered)
- Moderate domestic and international business travel (10-20%)
- Project management experience at a connectivity-related company or on a related project
- Fluent in a changing and often ambiguous environment
- Wide breadth of technical experience vs. depth in any particular area.
- Project management experience on successful projects, especially early phases (e.g. prototyping) through successful market introduction.
- Experience working within fast paced Internet companies and complex technical environments, with a heavy emphasis on cross functional (XFN) stakeholder buy-in including engineering, policy, regulatory, comms, legal, finance, partnerships, product management, and market-facing program teams.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Education: BA/BS in related technical field or equivalent practical experience; advanced degrees, including MBA, preferred
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.