Menlo Park, California | Contract
Position Title: Project Manager
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Menlo Park California for an experienced Project Manager:
Collaboratively drives broad cross-functional teams towards evolving milestone requirements Works directly with multiple engineering teams on early stage projects Untangles complex scheduling challenges, including those without precedent Risk management and mitigation Simultaneous use of multiple task tracking software tools (internal and external tools often need to be sequestered) Moderate domestic and international business travel (10-20%)
- Project management experience at a connectivity-related company or on a related project Fluent in a changing and often ambiguous environment Wide breadth of technical experience vs. depth in any particular area.
- Project management experience on successful projects, especially early phases (e.g. prototyping) through successful market introduction.
- Experience working within fast paced Internet companies and complex technical environments, with a heavy emphasis on cross functional (XFN) stakeholder buy-in including engineering, policy, regulatory, comms, legal, finance, partnerships, product management, and market-facing program teams.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Education: BA/BS in related technical field or equivalent practical experience; advanced degrees, including MBA, preferred
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.