Project Manager - Operations
Menlo Park, California | Contract
Position Title: Project Manager – Operations
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Menlo Park, CA.
- Provide day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for projects and tasks in an agile manner Develop, prioritize and manage project plans to ensure on-time delivery.
- Identify and communicate risks and adjustments to the overall program.
- Communicate consistently and frequently with teams to ensure understanding of and alignment around projects Understand, document and follow the end-to-end business processes required to execute the project Maintain project status through dashboards, wiki pages, status reports as required.
- Identify & track key metrics/measures that will be used to evaluate success and validate the business impact of the project Manage expectations of all interested parties – define clear project goals with key deliverable and milestone dates.
- Oversee deployment tasks (tactical cut over activities) and drive problem resolution despite ambiguity or uncertainty.
- Build relationships, gain consensus, remove roadblocks and focus on the solution.
- Bachelor’ s degree in MIS, computer science, or related field
- 5+ years work experience in Program Management with a demonstrated track record of delivering business value using technology solutions in high-tech operations space.
- Must have PM experience in building scalable, enterprise tooling initiatives, defining roadmaps and translating strategic initiatives into tactical, objective projects.
- Proven ability to write use cases and acceptance criteria Experience with data diagrams and graphical representation of concepts, principles, elements and components that are part of an architecture.
- Ability to walk the line between business and technology.
- Experience with the SDLC and delivering large scale IT software initiatives Proven Analytical, problem-solving, negotiation, time management and organizational skills Resourceful, action-orientated with the ability to get things done and overcome obstacles
- Education: BE/BTECH/MCA degree (preferred) with a strong academic record
- Scrum Master/PMP/AIPMM/SCPM/PMC preferred
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.