Project Manager - Mobile Application
Seattle, Washington | Contract
Position Title: Project Manager - Mobile Applications
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Seattle, WA for an experienced Project Manager with mobile applications experience.
The ideal candidate will have a CS or EE degree, B2C, agile and off shore experience, who has launched mobile applications along side developers and test in a small start up or innovation lab / small team setting.
- Bachelor' s degree in Computer Science, EE, or equivalent
- A minimum of 10 years of Program Management experience
- Expert agile software development project management skills
- Established background in building and driving road maps for mobile application development
- Off-shore and Business to Consumer experience
- Problem-solving skills and the abilities to analyze quantitatively, scope technical requirements and effectively prioritize program deliverables
- Ability to manage externally sourced projects
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.