Project Manager - Global Product Operations
Menlo Park, California | Contract
Position Title: Project Manager – Global Product Operations
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Menlo Park California for an experienced Program Manager:
- Understand, document and follow the end-to-end business processes required to execute the project Closely work & coordinate with data center teams across the globe to plan activities.
- Document end-to-end business process (workflows) as they are defined throughout the project.
- Coordinate with stakeholders as required to schedule planned outages on their infrastructure Maintain project status through dashboards, wiki pages, status reports as required.
- Identify & track key metrics/measures that will be used to evaluate success and validate the business impact of the project Manage expectations of all interested parties – define clear project goals with key deliverable and milestone dates.
- Work with the various engineering teams to design and develop a scalable solution that meets the goals and objectives Identify and communicate risks and adjustments to the overall project Oversee deployment tasks (tactical cut over activities).
- Drive problem resolution despite ambiguity or uncertainty.
- Build relationships, gain consensus, remove roadblocks and focus on the solution.
- Develop and manage project plans and ensure on-time delivery. Provide day-to-day coordination for projects and tasks.
- 5+ years work experience in Project Management with a demonstrated track record of delivering business value using technology solutions in high-tech operations space.
- Data center industry knowledge and experience in Infrastructure Proven project management, inter-personal, and communication skills, with attention to detail.
- Must have project management experience in building scalable, enterprise tooling initiatives, defining roadmaps and translating strategic initiatives into tactical, objective projects.
- Proven ability to collaborate with individuals across the organization and in other geographies to accomplish necessary initiatives.
- Ability to walk the line between business and technology.
- Analytical, problem-solving, negotiation and organizational skills Ability to be independent and thorough in examination and analysis, alongside results oriented Organizational and time management skills. Must be proactive with proven ability to execute on multiple initiatives simultaneously.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Having worked in datacenter environment
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.