Menlo Park, California | Contract
Position Title: Project Coordinator
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Menlo Park California for an experienced Project Coordinator.
- Read and understand the SOP (Standard Operating Procedure for Project Owners and Contributors).
- Follow up on expected actions and updates within our project portfolio to keep project on track according to the SOP.
- Check project updates for understanding and writing quality.
- Work with engineers to write updates in laymen' s terms that can be understood by the business.
- Support project management with Project Plan maintenance, task status follow-up, communications, and meeting planning
- Organize meetings and scrums using the Agile methodology documenting and tracking action items, risks, and issues
- Assist with meeting planning and coordination
- Attend team meetings and take notes on actions items/next steps
- MS Office particularly MS Word, MS Project, Outlook skills Strong understanding of the Project Management Life Cycle (PMLC), agile, lean or other project management methodologies
- Amicable personality with willingness to learn and take on new opportunities
- Works well in a highly collaborative fast-paced environment with local and remote teams
- Motivated self-starter with high desire to learn new software and a willingness to do what it takes to create great output
- Excellent listening, communication, and writing skills
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.