San Francisco, California | Contract
Position Title: Program Manager
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in San Francisco, CA.
Manages the development and implementation of new consumer experiences through TV applications involving departmental or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of expansion of existing projects. Interacts with internal stakeholders and manage external app developing agency. Monitors the project from initiation through delivery. Assembles project team, assigns individual responsibilities, identifies appropriate resources needed, and plans and develops schedules to ensure timely completion of project. Understands the scope and project objectives, as well as the role and function of each team member in order to effectively coordinate the activities of the team. Communicates with functional manager regarding status of projects. Monitors budget/spending and timeliness.
- Work with App developer agency to deliver TV apps on multiple platforms.
- Work closely with Marketing functional team members to coordinate deliverables and localization
- Program manage content that the consumers will be seeing in app
- Work with the product / engineering teams to allocate resources for QA / QC process and any internal
- Check with internal legal teams for all terms of services for the apps
- Work with leading TV OEMs to coordinate partnership and app launch to consumers.
- Program Management skills
- App development experience
- Working within marketing department
- 5+ years’ experience
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.