Menlo Park, California | Contract
Position Title: Program Manager
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Menlo Park California for an experienced Program Manager.
- Focused on driving the execution and delivery of varied work streams
- Working closely with business and engineering teams that are working on new connectivity initiatives
- Manages a wide range of connectivity and related projects
- Establish and track program KPIs and milestones
- Source of truth for program and project status
- Seek input of diverse team members to propose flexible, lightweight processes that can help add structure to the team while at the same time preserving the ability for the team to move fast Identify opportunities and challenges, focus on the signal and avoid the noise
- Build and manage program plan
- Helps lead cross-functional stakeholders including project teams, partners and suppliers
- Coordinates and facilitates meetings, action items and follow-ups Identify risks and develop mitigation strategies Helps with weekly reporting including dashboard and Workplace posts
- Manage program budgets Moderate domestic and international business travel (10-20% per year)
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams
- Strong organizational skills, manage multiple programs and projects Excellent communication skills Spanish is a plus?
- Education: Bachelors or Masters in Engineering and/ or Business Skills and Experience
- EXPERIMENTAL DESIGN
- FINANCIAL ANALYST
- MARKET RESEARCH
- REPORTING TOOLS
- STATISTICAL ANALYSIS
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.