Redmond, Washington | Contract To Hire
Position Title: Production Technician
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Redmond, Washington for an experienced Production Technician.
- Product assembly, calibration, repair, and packaging
- Operation of production lab instruments
- Performance of QC tests
- Adherence to safety procedures
- Assist with inventory stocking and maintenance
- Create and maintain calibration documents and quality records
- General laboratory and office maintenance and support
- A.S. Electronics or Similar; 2 years in production/technical environment.
- Knowledge of electricity, electronics, and electronic assembly including the ability to read and interpret electrical schematics.
- Excellent organization skills and ability to maintain an orderly work environment.
- Ability and willingness to learn basics of new technical subjects including optics, photometry, and metrology.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Explorer, Outlook, and Access.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Enthusiastic, emphasis on quality, and dependability.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.