Production Control Specialist
21218 76th Avenue S Kent, WA 98058
Position Title: Production Control Specialist
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Production Control Specialist in Kent, WA.
- Bachelor' s degree in business or operations management
- Three or more years of experience using MRP/ERP systems
- Experience with Primavera scheduling software
- Experience in both development and production environments
- Ability to thrive in a high energy, high growth dynamic environment.
- In depth understanding of the manufacturing environment and production planning and flow.
- Strong planning, organizational, analytical, communication skills are required.
- Ability to change direction and handle multiple responsibilities and tasks on a regular basis.
- Team attitude; eager to cooperate with others with exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
- Two year of production schedule management experience.
- Familiarity with MS Office software.
- Experience working with ERP/MRP systems.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.