Santa Clara, California | Contract To Hire
Position Title: Product Owner
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Santa Clara and is looking for a product owner to contribute to the technical direction, design, development and delivery of a strategic new product. This person will play a significant role in strategic direction of the product and will engage across all functions and levels of the organization. Candidate must be passionate about continuously delivering highly innovative software solutions to the market.
- Manage and prioritize Backlog based on stakeholder feedback.
- Work with Architects on gathering business and technical requirements.
- Responsible for decomposing backlog into user stories and wireframes.
- Responsible for working daily with development team on requirements.
- Builds scenarios in backlog (works with architects to populate backlog).
- Understands business requirements to Technical mapping.
- Understands Technical requirements to Business mapping.
- Manage project priorities.
- Present on progress and provide demos of work to stakeholders.
- Responsible for providing acceptance criteria during sprint review.
- Own Project roadmap.
- Own Release planning.
- Minimum of 10 years in the software industry.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience with advanced IT and data center technologies.
- Technical background in Storage, enterprise background with interest in influencing product direction.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidate