Seattle, Washington | Contract
Position Title: Product Manager
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Seattle, WA.
- This person will take on day-to-day product management for Team Projects - an extension to our video products that enables team collaboration.
- This means being accountable for the customer and business contributions, the prioritization and roadmap, the strategic alignment, and engaging with all the necessary teams to make the product a success.
- This is a challenging opportunity as it requires balancing the needs of the product with the needs of the product as a proof point for our vision of collaboration
- Product management experience driving customer value that is aligned with business goals and strategic imperatives.
- experience working across teams of engineering, product marketing, design, customer support
- results oriented, collaborative, influential - with multiple techniques depending on the situation
- familiar with Agile development methodologies and related tools (jira, confluence, etc)
- ability to develop product roadmaps and communicate them both in person and via written communication
- ability to describe value proposition, features, and capabilities at a level of technical detail that engineering can implement.
- Demonstrated experience in software Product Management
Nice to have:
- Experience with video product software
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.