Product Complaint Specialist
Bothell, Washington | Direct Hire
Position Title: Product Complaint Specialist
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Bothell, WA
- Bachelor’ s degree required, science or engineering preferred
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in QA/QC or manufacturing within the medical device or drug industry.
- Technical writing in English required
- Working knowledge of FDA QSR, ISO 13485 and applicable global regulatory requirements for complaint handling.
- Working knowledge in risk management for medical devices is required
- Excellent skills at tracking, trending, analyzing and reporting key quality metrics for complaint history using electronic database systems.
- Basic knowledge and experience working with software, such as Microsoft Office
- Knowledge and experience working with software systems used for complaint handling and/or other relational database experience is preferred.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.