Platform and Tools Developer
Pleasanton, California | Contract
Position Title: Platform and Tools Developer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Pleasanton California for an experienced Platform and Tools Developer. The Platform and Tools Developer is a developer of skill and flexibility. They are adept in multiple programing languages and environment types; making them capable of supporting a broad array of systems without missing a beat. They enjoy the magic behind technology; creating integrations between unique systems, automation, apis, and other technologies that others think " just work". Discovering both the the power and limitations of systems should make them feel at home. They should be part technical, part creative, and feel comfortable coming up with actionable solutions to various challenges.
- 5+ years in web or application development
- Bachelor' s degree in computer science, a related field, or equivalent experience
- RESTful web services design and development
- Knowledge of quality-of-life, CI, and automation tools such as Gulp, Jenkins, etc
- Experience in the deployment, maintenance, and distribution of web-based software
- Git or equivalent code management / version control best practices
- Remarkable skills in defining, troubleshooting, and solutioning technical and non-technical problems alike
- Proficiency in the construction of modern UI layouts and patterns
- A keen understanding of servers, browsers, and systems -- and how to create code within their differences
- A natural curiosity in new technologies, tools, and processes that continue to push efficiency and capability
- Experience with Marketing Technology platforms such as the Adobe Marketing Cloud, Marketo, Salesforce, and others
- History creating automation for testing, deployment, migration, or other repeatable tasks
- Amazon Web Services / General Infrastructure administration
- Enterprise grade web security best-practices
- Agile / Kanban working experience, including Rally, Jira, or other bug tracking system
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.