Mountain View, California | Contract
Position Title: Physical Design
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Mountain View, CA for a Physical Design Expert experienced with DC-Topo to experiment different options to optimize for power and performance.
- Perform synthesis, place and route, and timing closure.
- Be able to make tradeoff on different floorplanning options to achieve designed targets.
- Also, perform some SPICE simulation work to help with PD timing closure methodology.
- Synopsys DC Ultra for topographical flow is required.
- Expert in the tool to quickly setup/optimize the flow to achieve best QoR and correlation with P&R.
- TCL/Perl scripting and experience with chip level constraints are a must.
- Tessent DFT flow synthesis experience is highly desired
- Synopsys ICC is highly desired
- Timing closure is highly desired
- SPICE simulation experience is desired
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.