San Francisco, California | Contract
Position Title: Payroll Consultant
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in San Francisco, CA. This consultant will be exposed to both AP and Payroll responsibilities and provide objective recommendations and solutions related to operational efficiency. Below is a summary of task that this consultant would take support but not limited to.
- Payroll processing exp.
- Coordinating w/HR
- Support GL team; pulls reports, handles inquiries & discrepancies
- Process pay cycles and assembles and retains supporting documents as needed.
- Act as liaison between Dolby and coordinates with ADP to address any IRS or jurisdictional tax notices.
- Process biweekly Canadian payroll using Ceridian and provide payroll expenses and liabilities to the GL team for entry into the SAP General Ledger.
- Timesheet tracking analysis; includes follow up with employees and managers for timely entry and approval.
- Act as the relocation liaison between HR, AP and the relocating employee in administering Dolby’ s relocation policy up to reporting of taxable relocation expenses to the employee’ s W-2s.
- Support payroll processing for expatriates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.