Partner Programs Manager - IoT
San Jose, California | Contract
Position Title: Partner Programs Manager – IoT
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in San Jose, CA.
Reporting to the Partner Programs Lead, the Partner Programs Manager works proactively and collaboratively with product partners and core business teams, including marketing, to ensure high-quality and flawless operational support that drive results for customers at our client and their program partners.
We are looking for a highly motivated and detail-oriented individual with technical aptitude and a desire to learn -- who is ready to play a critical role in our overall, growing success. Primary responsibility is to manage the on-boarding and integration of partner data into our systems, and collaborate with both internal and external teams to ensure a seamless experience. Additional key functions include program reporting, partner marketing and communications support, and serving as a subject matter expert to both internal and external clients on partner operational topics.
- Become an expert on the our client’ s IoT platform partner workflow and manage the operational processes and efficiencies around data ingestion.
- Support Program Lead in the partner on-boarding process as needed.
- Support inquiries as it relates to partner operations with internal client teams and partners.
- Leverage Excel and client internal tools for analytics and reporting. Manage delivery standards and ad hoc reporting for data partners.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of technical solutions, products and positioning offered by client’ s IoT platform.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of partner’ s abilities, supporting the update of the partner catalog for internal teams as needed.
- Work with Program Lead and Marketing on the creation and deployment of the Partner Program’ s internal and external newsletters.
- Work closely with Marcoms for the organization of events, trainings, partner coordination for demos, and co-marketing, as needed.
- Work cross-functionally with finance, operations, marketing, engineering and partner teams to implement operational improvements for partners and client.
- Bachelor degree required; computer science or business administration degree preferred.
- 5-7 years of work experience in a similar role, ideally in a software/technology company.
- Self-starter who can think quickly and creatively in a fast-paced environment; comfortable with ambiguity and rapid change.
- Ability to investigate, analyze and solve problems, and clearly communicate results across the company and with partners.
- Excellent organizational skills, diligent, and accustomed to handling multiple responsibilities and tasks.
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel, and proficiency with MS Office package) and experience with reporting
- Attention to detail and able to manage multiple projects and responsibilities simultaneously under tight timelines
- Strong writing and proofing skills.
- Eager to get hands-on with the technology and figure out how things work.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.