San Jose, California | Direct Hire
Position Title: PCIe Architect
Position Description: Our San Jose, CA based client is looking to hire a PCIe Architect Designer (PHY) to join their team in Shanghai. Relocation package offered and H1B candidates are welcome. Willing to consider no relocation requirement for very strong ideal candidates. Must speak and write in Chinese and English fluently.
- Lead PCIe3.0/4.0 PHY development, including architecture selection trade-off, design partitioning, circuit and logic design, verification, validation and DFT;
- Work with project design team for whole chip integration and verification;
- Supervise physical design and conduct SI and PI analysis and optimization;
- Work with test engineer to develop engineering and production test platform.
- Master degree or above with 10+ years of experience in high speed IC development and specialized in PCIex PHY;
- Deep understanding of PCIex standard and the application environments;
- Hands on experience in PHY architecture and module design; good insight in the implementation issues, test and debug process;
- Familiar with PCIex compliance test;
- Proven track record of PCIex PHY product tape out in 28nm process or more advanced process;
- Positive mindset, self-driven and good team player;
- Good documentation and presentation skills;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both Chinese and English;
- Interested in relocating to Shanghai, China.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.