Organizational Change Analyst
Pleasanton, California | Contract
Position Title: Organizational Change Analyst
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Pleasanton, CA.
- Communication design, development and distribution
- Training analysis, design, development (incl. use of multimedia and eLearning tools)
- Change Agent Network (planned, managed and sustained a group of advocates/champions globally)
- General understanding of technology change and system deployment
- Understanding of Organizational Culture and workforce transformation
- Solid organizational and project management skill, to enable working to tight deadlines
Looking for Organizational Change Management, which is more HR related. The experience is more related to communications, training, stakeholder management, employee engagement and transformation.
- 4-5 years of experience at junior level
- Can work independently with some supervision
- Has been part of large OCM efforts before in enterprise/start-up organizations
- Has run small parts of a large change effort independently before, especially in technology deployments
- Can work and cater for global user audiences
- Nice to have: Integration/M&A/workforce transformation change experience
- Nice to have: worked in IT change before
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.