Oracle Apps DBA
Menlo Park, California | Contract
Position Title: Oracle Apps DBA
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Menlo Park, CA. Looking for an Oracle Apps DBA with Primavera applications suites Oracle EPPM experience
Candidates with 5-6 years’ experience of Apps DBA functions in Oracle Primavera ( 16X) applications suites Oracle EPPM, Primavera Gateway & Oracle Apps EBS, Middleware and DB Administration 11g/12c.
- Candidate must have worked in 24x7 production environments.
- Good understanding of Oracle Database 11g/12c
- Good understanding of Oracle Weblogic 11g/12c.
- Good Understanding of EBS 12.2
- Good Linux skills with knowledge about LBR, DNS, Firewall, AD etc.
- Upgrade experience from Primavera 16.x to Higher would be ideal .
- Exposure to Primavera User management, Client Installs would be a plus
- Experience in integrations to EBS, P6 analytics are added advantage.
- Exposure to scripting languages like Chef and Python will be an advantage.
In addition to technical talent, we look for the following candidate attributes:
- Aptitude for complex problem solving and provide guidance to the team on methodical solving.
- Working effectively without being supervised. Thinking proactively to anticipate and prevent issues, outages for customers.
- Lead cross-team interactions / collaboration.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.