NFC Verification Engineer
Redmond, Washington | Contract
Position Title: NFC Verification Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond, Washington.
- Hands-on experience in test and validation of high-volume consumer electronic product is a must.
- Requires strong design skills, managing through ambiguity, and technical problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing, leadership, verbal and written communication skills required.
- Test execution using NFC test bench and software
- Debugging and Documentation
- EE required and/or 5-10 years of relevant experience.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.