Multiplayer Level Designer
Redmond, Washington | Contract
Position Title: Multiplayer Level Designer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond Washington for an experienced Multiplayer level Designer:
- Design and create engaging multiplayer levels in 3D space
- Document level designs and concepts
- Placement of items, weapons and game objectives
- Work closely with the design and art teams to refine the gameplay experience through playtesting and iteration
- Prioritize tasks, meet deadlines, and communicate in a professional manner
- Passion for playing and making computer games
- Knowledge of design systems in order to build levels in 3D space
- Good working knowledge of 3D art packages (Maya, 3DS Max or similar) or 3D level design tools (UnrealEd, Hammer, Radiant)
- Good sense of 3D game space e.g. flow, sight lines, verticality, etc.
- Strong multiplayer methodology and problem solving ability
- Provide playable samples or screenshots from your levels
- Good communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Able to work creatively in a demanding team environment
Additional Desired Job Qualifications
- Game industry experience
- Scripting or programming experience
- Strong artistic skills and a good sense of aesthetic principals
- Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent experience
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.